No steps are required within the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance online Employer Self-Service System to submit electronic payments using ACH Credit. To learn how to pay by ACH Credit, see Paying by Automated Clearing House (ACH) Credit
. View the ACH Credit File Format for UI Payments
The ACH debit method allows you to transfer funds by authorizing us (the state) to electronically debit your bank account for the amount you report on our online system.
To make an electronic payment using ACH Debit:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, click Payment Information.
- Click Account Summary. The Account Summary Statement Period page opens.
- Click Make Payment. The Make Payment page opens.
- Change the payment amount if you are not paying the total amount due on the account.
- Select Electronic Check from the drop down menu, and then click Next.
- Enter the bank account information and payment effective date.
- Click Next. The Electronic Check Payment page opens.
- Review the bank account information and the amount to be paid.
- Click Submit. The Receipt of Payment page opens.
IMPORTANT: Electronic payments are not processed until the confirmation number is displayed on the Receipt of Payment page.
For more information about ACH Debit, see Paying by Automated Clearing House (ACH) Debit.