Help for job hunters and career seekers
Whether you’re looking to get hired as soon as possible or want to explore your career options, CareerForce can help you.
CareerForce is the state’s official career exploration and job search resource. There are more than 50 CareerForce locations throughout Minnesota.
CareerForce services are available online, over the phone, and in person – at no cost to you!
CareerForce offers a broad range of programs and services
- Online postings for thousands of current job openings through the state
- Career fairs where you can meet employers who are hiring now
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing, and other job search skills
- Personalized assistance from CareerForce specialists, including resume review, and interview prep
- Customized career goal planning, including assessment of your skills and interests
- Labor market information to help guide your career planning
- Training opportunities for in-demand occupations
- Financial assistance for career counselor-approved training and education through the Dislocated Worker Program for eligible Minnesotans
- Tailored resources for military veterans, people with disabilities, young people, people over 50, and people with a criminal record
- And more!
Visit CareerForceMN.com/locations to find contact information for a CareerForce location near you!
Or call 651-259-7500 for assistance.