To log in to the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance online Employer Self-Service System, you need a User ID and Password.
Contact a Customer Service Representative at 651-296-6141 (press option 4), if you:
- Have a Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Employer Account with an accompanying 8-digit employer account number and do not have a User ID and password.
- Are the system administrator for an account and have forgotten the User ID and/or Password.
To log in to the online Employer Self-Service System:
- Go to www.uimn.org
- Click Employers & Agents.
- Under I Need To...Log in to my Account, click Employer.
- Enter your User ID and Password, and then click Login.