skip to content
Primary navigation


Before submitting a Shared Work Agreement, you must:

  • be current on all UI tax or charges due, including any interest, fees and penalties.
  • have an experience rating (UI tax rate) less than the maximum for the quarter in which you file an application.
  • have up-to-date owner/officer information on your MN UI employer account.
back to top