Evidence to be considered in an appeal hearing must be submitted to both the Appeals office and opposing party five or more days before the hearing. To ensure your evidence is available for the hearing, you should access your account to confirm all submitted evidence is included as exhibits.
To view exhibits for an appeal hearing:
- Log in to your account at www.uimn.org
- On My Home Page, click Determinations and Issue Summary.
- Under Instructions, click Custom Search.
- Enter the Social Security number or last name of the applicant you want to view appeal hearing exhibits for, and then click Search.
- Under Custom Search Results, click the person's SSN link next to Pending First Level Appeal or Pending Request for Reconsideration.
- Click the Exhibits link.
- Select the appeal document(s) you want to view.